Lloyd's Register in collaboration with Caparo Testing Technologies has developed a one stop fixed fee weld certification service. The new service will offer clients a fixed cost for the entire weld certification process.
The scheme covers the following processes:
- witness of welder and weld procedure tests;
- weld test piece collection service;
- laboratory testing;
- welder and weld procedure certification;
- weld certification management.
The partnership with Caparo Testing Technologies means that we can offer clients a cost effective, one stop service which uniquely puts the client first, removing the pressures associated with dealing with a number of organisations to achieve the required weld certification.
Furthermore, the management of weld certificates is all part of the service and we will advise you three months in advance of expiry of certificate validity.
What are the benefits?
- cost effective – fixed fee, agreed up front.
- one stop service – you simply complete the weld test piece and we arrange the rest.
- responsiveness – certification issued within 10 days of weld test coupon completion.
- certification management – we will prompt you three months in advance of the expiry of your weld certification.
Regulations we cover
We can certify weld procedures, welders and welding operators to most of the frequently used national and international codes and standards including:
- EN ISO 15614
- EN ISO 15613
- EN 287
- EN ISO 9606 series
- ASME Section IX
Lloyd’s Register is a notified body who can approve permanent joining procedures and personnel in accordance with the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.
The Lloyd’s Register brand is recognised worldwide and we are renowned for our impartiality and technical competence. Our name on your weld procedure documentation and other associated certification can provide both international recognition and acceptance.