The Lloyd's Register Approval Mark demonstrates a company's commitment to quality and safety.
As one of the world's leading certification and inspection bodies, Lloyd's Register has a long history and wide range of expertise certifying safety-critical equipment for the manufacturing industry.
Companies that choose Lloyd's Register for inspection and certification use the approval marks to publicly demonstrate their commitment to independent assessments.
Lloyd's Register's Inspection Services team is accredited or approved by various governmental bodies and industry groups throughout the world to carry out inspection and certification activities. Our management system is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. We also hold certification to ISO 17020 and ISO 17065.
We issue approval marks for the following:
- ATEX Directive
- Construction Products Regulation
- Machinery Directive
- Marine Equipment Directive
- Noise Emissions Directive
- Pressure Equipment Directive
- Simple Pressure Vessel Directive
- Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive
- ISO 3834 - Welding Quality Assurance
- Lloyd's Register Container Certification Scheme
To confirm the certification of a company, please contact us.