We assist you and your business in identifying and understanding the corporate risk picture and establishing risk mitigation methods.
Our expertise ranges from technical issues related to existing or new installations, or conditions associated with operation and maintenance processes.
The fundamental principle behind all we do is a desire to reduce unwanted risks associated with safety of personnel, environmental impact or damage to equipment or facilities. We use both qualitative and quantitative analysis in combination with a focus on the interaction between people, systems and equipment.
Below are examples of our services in Sweden.
We help clients to develop and ensure that their quality management systems are effective for risk-based management and control.
Examples of services:
- Project Management Support
- Safety assessment
- Audits and review of safety and emergency systems
- Qualitative and quantitative risk analysis (QRA, HAZID, Hazop etc.)
- Safety Documentation
- Environmental Risk Analysis
Find out more about risk-based management
Technical safety and consequence modelling
We have extensive experience in impact modelling and consequence analysis.
Examples of our services:
- Probability and consequence modelling of undesirable events;
- Structural analysis, e.g. the structures affected by fire;
- Analyses and studies related to the technical security;
- Calculations of fire, explosion and gas dispersion.
Find out more about technical safety and consequence modelling
Operation and maintenance optimisation
We offer a wide range of services and analyses to assist companies in optimising their operation and maintenance strategies.
Examples of services:
- Asset management - support for the management, gap analysis against relevant standards, such as ISO 55000
- Reliability and SIL (Safety Integrity Level)
- The data and uncertainty analysis
- Failure modes and consequence analysis (FMEA, FMECA)
- RAM (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability)
Find out how we can help you with your operations and maintenance strategy
We specialise in the use and implementation of software for advanced risk analysis for oil and gas, power generation, nuclear power and transport.
Examples of software:
- Risk Spectrum. Our own software for PSA (Probabilistic Safety Analysis), which we use for analysing and selling commercial software. Risk Spectrum is used today in more than 50% of the world's nuclear power plants.
- BOP Riskwatcher
Find out more about our risk management software
We offer a variety of analyses and services for the evaluation of technical work and human factors in the workplace. We help customers to improve processes, safety culture, competencies and organisational issues.
Find out more about our human factors services