A new approach to training that adapts to the trainee
For manufacturers exporting to or selling within the European Union, gaining the CE mark for their products can be a complicated process.
Lloyd's Register offers an online training course as an umbrella introduction to a wide variety of European Community (EC) Directives that industrial companies most often need, including:
- General introduction to the EEA, EC Directives and CE Marking
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED 2014/68/EU)
- Simple Pressure Vessel Directive (SPVD 2014/29/EU)
- The Machinery Directive (MD 2006/42/EC)
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC 2014/30/EU)
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD 2014/35/EU)
- Construction Products Regulation (CPR No 305/2011)
Cloud-based blended learning
Through years of offering training for EC Directives, we have found that our clients rarely need the same level of training for all their employees. Some are experienced and need a refresher course, others are new to the concept of CE Marking.
That's why our new cloud-based, online approach adapts to the level of knowledge and experience of the student. As your employees go through the training, our e-learning engine feeds a number of continuous data points into an adaptive algorithm. This adjusts the learning path for each person, giving them a faster, easier and more focused way to learn.
We also offer other blended learning support, including virtual classroom sessions, an online messageboard/forum and 1:1 expert review of your first CE Marking files.
What you'll learn
Our CE Marking course will help you navigate the requirements to gain the CE Marking for your product. You'll learn how to:
- Identify applicable legislation and requirements
- Identify the appropriate route to conformity
- Assess for conformity
- Create and compile a Technical File
- Declare conformity and CE Marking
Who will benefit?
Because of our flexible approach to learning, our CE Marking courses are ideal for virtually anyone at your company, ranging from those who need a general overview, to those who are involved in the design, development, production, selling or administration of products placed on the European market. The course is suitable for engineers and non-engineers alike.
Read our frequently asked questions list, as well as ask your own questions, here.
Try our demo or get in touch
To try a free demo of our adaptive e-learning course, please fill out the form and we will email you a link.
If you are interested in trying or purchasing the course for trainees in your company, please fill out the form and we will 1) email you a link to our demo, and 2) our sales team will get in touch.