RCC-M is the design and construction code for the European Pressurised Water Reactor (EPR) nuclear island mechanical components. Suppliers wishing to enter the UK Nuclear New Build programme will be required to be familiar with this code.
The objectives of this training course are to:
- Identify the relevant requirements applicable to welding production and the necessary controls imposed by the RCC-M code
- Provide an understanding of the requirements for qualifying and controlling welding production
- Provide an understanding of post weld operations and controls
- Provide an understanding of the documentation and record requirements which need to be produced throughout the welding operations.
The course will provide a comprehensive overview of the arrangements necessary to demonstrate compliance with the code and applicable standards.
Training courses are limited to a maximum of 8 delegates and are on a first-come first served basis (for public training)
Each delegate will receive a certificate of attendance stating that the training is approved by AFCEN
The duration of this course is 2-days for in-house training and public training and may be delivered by AFCEN qualified trainers.
Who should attend?
- Managers, project managers, engineers, technicians, production personnel
- Inspection and quality personnel who are involved in the manufacture of components for the nuclear island
Whilst it is not compulsory, it is recommended that delegates complete the Introduction to RCC-M code (Ref: AP/R044), before undertaking this course.
What to do next?
For more information or to receive a training quotation for RCC-M Welding and Manufacturing fill in the form on this page, call the training team on +44 (0) 330 414 1337 or email email@example.com.