Helping you meet all requirements
As a manufacturer, especially when it comes to new construction of industrial equipment, you may need third party technical assurance to prove to your clients that your assets are complying with certain statutory requirements, regulations and/or standards. This helps reduce risks to staff, third parties, the environment and your business as a whole.
How we can help
We are a leading provider of ‘type approval’ assessment and certification activities. These include attesting to a product’s conformity with specific standards or specifications including verification of an appropriate production quality system. Where no standards or specifications exist, we have the capability to develop them.
We are authorized to carry out inspection of pressure vessels to almost all international codes & standards including:
Through our subsidiary company, Lloyd’s Register Verification Limited, we provide a full range of services to the ASME code worldwide. Compliance with the ASME codes is required for boilers, vessels & nuclear power components imported into the USA & Canada and often part of buyer’s criteria for projects worldwide.
- European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED), European Union
- European Transportable Pressure Equipment Directive (TPED), European Union
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Code, North America
- National Board Inspection Code (NBIC), USA
- Indian Boiler Regulation (IBR), India
- Department of Safety and Health (DOSH), Malaysia
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM), Singapore
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW), Japan
- Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA), Canada
- Occupational Health and Safety Act, South Africa
- Work covering the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Regulations, Australia
- New Zealand Occupational, Safety and Health Service (OSH)
- United States Department of Transportation (US-DOT) Regulations, USA
- International container regulations, carriage of dangerous goods
- We are the world’s premier ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) authorised Assurance Agency outside the USA and the most renowned and one of the most reputable notified bodies for the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).
Lloyd's Register Verification Limited is also accredited by the National Board of Pressure Vessel Inspectors for the provision of advisory and inspection services to repair pressure equipment to the requirements of the National Board Inspection Code (NBIC).
Appointed as a notified body for the PED, we provide the necessary expertise worldwide to help you understand the equipment requirements and achieve compliance.
What are the benefits?
- We help you meet legal and statutory requirements.
- You are assured of the highest technical standards of design, manufacture, construction, maintenance, operation and performance, for the purpose of enhancing the safety of life and property at sea, on land and in the air.
- You benefit from our global reach and team of highly talented and committed surveyors equipped with outstanding professional knowledge and technical expertise.
- As our client, you are assured of quality; quality of service, of technology and of solutions.