Essential insight into examining risk and opportunities for enabling sustainable US ethane and LPG exports.
Programme highlights include:
- Overview of the Ethane and LPG exports from USA – future trends, demand and supply - how much can the US export and how does it compare to domestic usage?
- What are the immediate benefits for exporting ethane from the US for Europe - who is using it as feedstock and which industries will be impacted by using cheaper ethane when the prices are high?
- Seaborne Ethane - assessing the commercial need and technical requirements for very large ethane carriers
- Transportation of ethane - what is the predicted volume, how many ships will be required and where is the demand?
- What storage technology is being developed to enable ethane transportation?
LR is sponsoring the Day 1 Networking Development Lunch on the 26 March. Our Global Gas Technology Market Manager, Leonidas Karistios, will also deliver a speech titled: 'Seaborne Ethane: assessing the commercial need and technical requirements for very large ethane carriers' at 14:00 on the same day.
Register quoting VIP Code FKA2523LRWL to save 25%. Find out more on the event website here