14 October, Trondheim, Norway
Lloyd’s Register Consulting is hosting a complimentary breakfast seminar on Machinery Safety in Trondheim, Norway. A light breakfast will be served from 08:30 onwards.
Time and place
Wednesday 14 October 2015, from 08:30 to 10:00
Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel, Trondheim
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved with machine safety and guarding
- Anyone who needs to better understand the current safety regulations
You will learn about
- Machinery safety put into practice
- New machinery safety technologies
- Machinery safety regulations and compliance
Presented by Principal Consultant Trygve Leinum from Lloyd’s Register Consulting, the seminar and discussions will address one specific issue: Meeting machine directory requirements by applying industry standards IEC 62061 og ISO 13849-1. Leinum is an expert on risk management and safety and has more than 20 years of industry experience.
To attend the seminar, please contact email@example.com
Seats are limited, so sign up today.