Nor-Shipping is one of the leading maritime event weeks worldwide, a key meeting arena for companies from across the entire maritime value chain and from around the globe, gathering more than 35,000 delegates from 80 countries.
Lloyd's Register will be exhibiting on stand C03-21 at Nor-Shipping, speak to us and find out how we can help you.
The following presentations will take place on the LR stand (C03-21) during the event:
- Tues 30 May, 11-11.30AM – Melvern Scott from QinetiQ will present on cyber security
- Tues 30 May, 2-2.30PM – LR’s Maurizio Pilu will present our new Marine Analytics service
- Wed 31 May, 11-11.30AM Alexander Buchmann from Hanseaticsoft, will present Hanseaticsoft’s fleet management software
- Wed 31 May, 2-2.30PM – LR’s Katherine Palmer will present on sustainability
- Thurs 1 June, 11-11.30AM – Olav Roald Hansen will present on the risk aspects of using hydrogen in shipping
- Thurs 1 June, 2-2.30PM – LR’s Leif Gunnar Sandvik will present on Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM)