Tim Walsh, Chief Operating Officer, Assurance Operations, Lloyd’s Register Energy, will be presenting in the ‘Late Life’ Parallel session on day two of the Oil and Gas Industry Conference on the 18th June.
Tim’s presentation titled ‘Management of maturing assets against the backdrop of low Oil prices’ will focus on:
- Management of the asset portfolio.
- Asset management issues arising from high operating costs compounded by low production, decreasing revenue and lack of investment as a result of low oil prices.
- The specific practical issues relating to the management of asset integrity.
- Examination of how an effective management system approach contributes to the management of mature assets.
- Demonstration of how a well implemented and structured approach can help to deliver the overall objectives of the business.
The Oil and Gas Industry Conference, which takes place at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (AECC) on the 17 and 18 June 2015, comes at a critical time for the UK offshore oil and gas industry and will highlight, define and debate the important issues facing upstream petroleum exploration and development on the UK continental shelf today.
The two day event offers attendees the opportunity to hear from government, regulators, industry leaders and specialists on a wide range of topics including: commercial issues and access to finance, data management, energy policy, environment, exploration, legal, operations, safety, skills and employment.