26 November, Malmö, Sweden
Safety management systems and safety culture
When incidents occur, gaps in the safety management system and the safety culture are often exposed. In addressing this issue, we will be discussing:
- Cases from process industries showing cracks between safety and management systems.
- The importance of good interaction between management, staff and behaviors.
- Measures to gain a more mature interaction between the safety culture and management systems to avoid unsafe conditions and accidents.
Project risk management
What is required to maintain control of project risks? Discussion points:
- Project risk management methods, focusing on what we consider factors important for successful results.
- Examples of how systematic project risk management will result in a positive outcome.
Lloyd's Register Consulting’s view on the new Seveso III Directive
The Seveso III Directive came into force on 1 June 2015, replacing the Seveso II Directive. But what are the main changes and how will this impact on existing facilities? We will be discussing these points while providing our interpretation of the new directive.
Agenda subject to change.
||Thursday 26 November 2015, 1:00 p.m - 4:15 p.m, followed by mingling and light refreshments.
Lloyd's Register, Carl Gustafs väg 46, 214 21 Malmö, Sweden
The seminar is free of charge. However, please bring bags of enthusiasm and keen interest in the topics.