Join our free webinar on 18th June, 11am AST, to find out how you can enhance your approach to asset integrity through a robust Asset Management program to help manage your operational risk more effectively, identify and eliminate low value activities.
Weaknesses in the overall approach to asset management can lead to wasted resources through inappropriate maintenance or poorly targeted inspection. Identifying the right timing for asset replacement or asset repair, whilst considering production needs, resource availability and regulatory drivers, will improve cost effectiveness.
||Trinidad & Tobago
||Chris Knowles, Vice President,
Asset Management Consulting,
Lloyd’s Register Energy
Learn how you can simultaneously:
- Increase reliability and uptime
- Improve safety
- Reduce operational costs and associated risks
- Identify and eliminate low value activities
The webinar will cover:
- What’s required to develop and implement a robust Asset Management system
- An overview of ISO 55001, the international standard for Asset Management
- Best practice asset management examples
- The critical questions every asset manager should be asking and ultimately answering.
The webinar will help you identify gaps and requirements, by considering:
- How strong is the connection between your asset management activities and achievement of organisational goals?
- How do you identify, prioritize and manage risks in your business?
- How do you identify the critical assets and processes that need priority?
- How accurate, available and relevant is your information for decision making?
- How integrated are your asset management processes for engineering and safety, with your financial and regulatory reporting processes?*
To register for our free webinar please fill out the form below.
Joining details will be emailed to you following registration.