We offer an unrivalled portfolio of asset integrity and asset management services to the oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical industries, from oil fields and pipelines to refineries, power stations and manufacturing. Our services cover every stage of the asset lifecycle, from concept through to decommissioning.
Our asset integrity and reliability services and associated software help you to cost effectively manage the integrity, risk, performance and reliability of your equipment and assets. We help determine the probability and consequences of equipment failure and can safely extend the life of your assets to help you achieve up to 50% cost saving for inspection and maintenance of assets, 30 to 60% reduction in opened equipment items during shutdown intervals, between 80 to 95% reduction in failure risks, up to a 20% increase in equipment uptime and 50-90% reduction in inspection points (when compared to a traditional American Petroleum Institute (API) inspection programme).
Our risk-based approach to integrity management helps you to prioritise and plan inspection activities based on the potential for failure versus the traditional time-based inspection plan. . By concentrating on what needs to be inspected and eliminating activities that do not fulfil safety, production requirements or profit objectives, we optimise planning and project execution achieving efficiencies to the schedule and cost of offshore operations.
Our expertise applies to all asset types, helping you to manage the integrity of wells, fixed and floating structures, floating production storage and offloading vessels (FPSOs), subsea and above ground pipelines, land rigs, refineries and production plants, including pressurised fixed equipment such as pressure vessels, piping systems, tanks, boilers, furnaces and other fixed equipment.
Our services include:
- Reliability assessment
- Integrity management plans
- Materials engineering
- Pipeline integrity management
- Risk-based inspection (RBI) projects implementation
- Operational integrity and inspection management of surface and subsurface assets
- Structural integrity management
- Process engineering services
- Information systems consulting and technical advice
- Corrosion engineering
- Pressure relief and effluent Handling Services
- Mature and late life asset management
- Life extension studies
- Reliability centred maintenance (RCM) and maintenance management services and studies
- Reliability and asset management (RAM) performance analysis
- Root cause analysis (RCA)
- Asset maintenance management
- Failure mode effect and criticality analysis (FMECA)
- Maintenance audits
- Sensor applications on tension risers
- Drill rig selection survey
- People, systems and equipment assessment
- Software solutions to ensure your engineering decisions are made using accurate and complete data
- Subsea inspection services, including: project management, quality assurance and quality control, consultancy, data processing and data management expertise.
- Identify critical equipment and degradation mechanisms
- Reduce failures
- Eliminate activities that do not fulfil safety requirements, production or profit objectives
- Optimise your maintenance and inspection schedules
- Realign your operating models and reduce costs, safely
- Manage and identify the changes to your assets risk profile
- Ensure compliance with industry regulation and legislation including safety case compliance
- Improves management of risk of complex and potentially dangerous systems
- Reduce and eliminate unnecessary inspection activities and costs
- Reduce lifecycle costs - operating expenses (OPEX) and capital expenditure (CAPEX) optimisation
- Avoid unplanned downtime and increase availability
- Reduce non-productive time (NPT) of drill rigs
- Increase the frequency between turnarounds while reducing the number of inspections
- Improve plant and equipment reliability, reducing unplanned outages and repair costs
- Extends turnaround intervals
- Demonstrate compliance with regulations including Process Safety Management (PSM), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1910.119, Environmental Protection Agency regulation EPA 40 CFR 68 for Accident Release Prevention, American Petroleum Institute (API) codes API-570 and API 580 and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
- Informed drill rig purchase and contract decision making