Cost effective, risk reducing decommissioning solutions
After years of production, the move from late life management to the decommissioning of assets can be a daunting prospect, with the challenges of project scale, cost, capability and regulatory compliance.
Decommissioning requires robust planning and decision making that incorporates your operational and stakeholder objectives, cost control and an understanding of liability, risk profiles and the requirements set by regulatory and environmental bodies.
Lloyd's Register offers expert offshore subsea, topside, offshore and onshore technical and engineering solutions, project and data management, assurance and commercial services. To help you drive significant cost savings, improve project efficiency, reduce risk and safely decommission assets and facilities.
We help you navigate the regulatory and technical complexities of late life operations and decommissioning from CoP preparation, planning and surveys, to plug and abandonment, waste management and monitoring post removal.
- Optimise operational efficiency
- Informed decommissioning strategies and schedules
- Minimise operational (OPEX) and capital (CAPEX) expenditure
- Optimise decommissioning spend
- Project efficiency
- Best practice adherence
- Understand and reduce risk
Experts in legislation and regulatory compliance
- Compliance with government and industry guidelines and standards
- Ongoing operational verification of safety critical elements
- Class and certification of innovative decommissioning
Download our brochure
Please enter your details below and we will email you our decommissioning brochure.
In downloading the brochure you are agreeing to be added to our oil and gas email list. You can opt out of these emails at any time.