Our integrity assurance services provide you with the confidence that your people, systems, equipment and assets are maintained and running in parallel by increasing safety and efficiency and ensuring compliance.
Our well integrity services provide you with the assurance that the application of technical, operational and organisational solutions will help you reduce the risk of uncontrolled release of formation fluids throughout the life cycle of a well and establish well integrity procedures by reducing failure risk and providing a high level of well integrity and visibility.
Lloyd's Register were a major contributor to the government sponsored Oil & Gas UK Well Integrity Guidelines. These guidelines describe the essential elements of well integrity throughout the life cycle of the well. They have been written with broad input from the operator community in the UK.
People, systems and equipment assessment
Our people, systems and equipment assessment helps you ensure a competent, safe and competitive drilling asset operation to strike the right balance between business risk and operational targets, especially with regard to the integrity of well control equipment operations, by reducing inefficiencies and increasing staff and crew competence, maximising management system effectiveness and enhancing equipment reliability by optimising the way in which people, systems and equipment interact.
Information security services
Software and integrated systems represent one of the largest unguarded threats to the safety and reliability of operations. Our information security services help you mitigate against hackers targeting their Industrial Control Systems (ICS’s), by helping to identify vulnerability and reduce cyber risks and reduce non-productive time (NPT), through inventory and system criticality analysis, risk context development, threat identification, risk evaluation, credibility assessments, user awareness training, social engineering resilience and response planning and training.
- Mitigate against uncontrolled release of formation fluids
- Compliance with local industry legislation (including emerging regulatory changes), industry best practise and company policies
- Ensure well pressure boundary is controlled by suitable well control equipment
- Ensure project organisation is competent and adequate
- Assure well integrity during transfer of field ownership
- Risks are understood and quantified for underwriting purposes and review by regulatory bodies
- Secure lower blow-out insurance on the well
- Maintain an efficient operational standard
- Manage and reduce cyber risks
- Reduce NPT