Axxim™ is a unique software solution that optimises the management of asset integrity and reliability.
It provides upstream and downstream oil and gas operators, chemical, power and other asset-intensive industries, with a single resource to identify critical assets, increase equipment reliability and uptime by at least 20%, reduce failure risk by 80%, and determine optimum approach to inspection and maintenance that can achieve costs savings of up to 50%.
Directly embedding into your enterprise’s asset management (EAM) application, including IBM Maximo and SAP, through MaxGrip’s strEAM+ technology, Axxim™ creates value by leveraging your existing EAM investments, functionality and processes, ensuring easy adoption; minimising IT implementation time and software maintenance effort.
Axxim™ converts data from your operations and assets into valuable knowledge, incorporating decision making techniques including Risk Based Inspection (RBI), Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), within your EAM system.
As industry moves towards process alignment, Axxim™ supports standardised planning and decision making through pre-built risk models for common asset classes, including, rotating equipment, piping, pressure vessels, hulls, and relief devices. This is complemented by our ability to build custom models for a wide range of complex assets and equipment.
- Creates insight and transparency from a single data source
- Aligns and optimises processes
- Identifies cumulative risks of aging equipment
- Identifies critical equipment
- Prioritises the maintenance of your assets based on risk
- Extends turnaround intervals
- Creates understanding of predicable and non-predictable failure modes
- Focuses limited resources on your critical assets
- Leverages existing EAM investments, functionality and processes
- Increases understanding of legal requirements for regulated assets
- Compliant with API 510, 570 and 580 standards and aligns with ISO 55000
Realise true value:
- Uptime equipment gains of at least 20%
- 40 to 90% reduction in deployment time in comparison with stand-alone APM solutions.
- 80 to 95% reduction in failure risks
- 30 to 60% reduction in opened equipment
- 50 to 90% reduction in inspection points
- Cost savings of up to 50% for inspection and maintenance of assets
- Typical Return on Investment <1 year