In conjunction with the University of Aberdeen, LR is to offer what we believe to be a global first - an MSc in Petrophysics and formation evaluation. LR Senergy and the University of Aberdeen have fused their long standing respective technical expertise and highly regarded academic credentials, to create the Master Science degree in Petrophysics & Formation Evaluation.
This prestigious programme has been developed to help address the recognised shortage of skilled petrophysicists in the energy industry. The objective of the MSc is to produce practitioners for the future and is aimed at people already working in a scientific, mathematic or engineering environment, who wish to progress into a petrophysics role.
Delivered in key world energy centres, this flexible and unique programme is block based around supported self learning in order to allow participants to combine learning with work.
Who should attend
Aimed at ambitious individuals with a background in geoscience subjects, you will be a graduate or equivalent with an existing position in the oil and gas industry looking for a challenging, interesting and thought provoking programme to develop your knowledge and progress your career.
- Gain knowledge and understanding that can be applied to the energy industry
- Gain confidence in your skills of interpretation and analysis
- Enhance your career
- Improve your contribution to your company’s decision making and strategic direction
- Improve your team working and project management skills
- Learn from global experts in their discipline
- Achieve a Masters degree on successful completion of all the assessments
- Don’t require a qualification, then take the programme without the assessments
- Attend as a company group and learn together as a team
Find out more about the programme by contacting us direct: