This course is designed for plant personnel to gain awareness of the basics of the reliability based mechanical integrity (RBMI) process for fixed equipment and how to navigate and utilise the Capstone RBMI software to review data entered as part of a risk-based integrity program for fixed equipment. The course includes hands-on work to maximise the learning experience.
- Awareness of RBMI process
- Data collection overview
- Criticality assessment overview
- Activity planning overview
- Inspection data overview
- Non-conformance overview
- Reporting overview
- Management settings
Key learning objectives
- Understand basic RBMI implementation process and navigate the software
- Identify the two key parts of criticality (risk)
- Understand data hierarchy and relationships
- General awareness of how criticality is calculated
- General awareness of how RBMI strategies are used to create inspection plans
- Generate inspection plans for equipment
- Awareness of how inspection results are stored, assessed and viewed
- Understand how non-conformances are ranked and managed
- Awareness of how reports can be run and data exported
- Awareness of Capstone RBMI management settings
Who should attend?
Managers, engineers and technicians who are managing a fixed equipment RBMI implementation team or conducting the inspections resulting from the programme but are not required to operate the software itself ('read only' access).