This is an introductory course for engineers and senior inspectors who are managing or planning to implement a risk based inspection (RBMI) program in the refining, chemical, oil & gas, pulp & paper and power industries.
This course will provide:
- Introduction to risk based inspection (RBI)
- Data collection for RBI
- Risk analysis
- Consequence of failure analysis
- Likelihood of failure analysis
- How inspection affects risk
- Assessing inspection effectiveness
- Real-life case studies
- RBI inspection planning
- RBI inspection and task management
- Hands-on experience with a fully integrated software system
Who should attend
Engineers and Senior Inspectors who are managing or planning to implement an RBI program in the refining, chemical, oil & gas, pulp & paper and power industries.