This course will address advanced topics and RBMI functionality with a focus on risk analysis as part of the overall RBMI programme.
This course will provide:
- Advanced topics and RBMI functionality will be addressed to optimise the risk analysis as part of the overall RBMI programme
- An overview of standards and codes related to RBI
- Concepts of risk and risk management
- Analyzing consequence of failure
- Analyzing likelihood of failure
- Interpreting risk results
- RBI data sensitivity
- Inspection planning
- Validating RBI inputs and outputs
- Updating risk
- Reporting and communicating results
- Hands-on experience with a fully integrated software system
Who should attend?
Engineers and other technical people who currently are or will be performing/reviewing risk assessments or managing an RBI programme.
You will need to have completed RBMI: Basic training course.