This course provides hands-on experience designed to equip in-house IT personnel to provide support for reliability based mechanical integrity (RBMI).
This course will include:
- How to manage automated error messages and RBMI user requests using the support database
- How to resolve level 1 issues
- How to use RBMI security tool and RBMI management module
- How to create and configure new RBMI databases
- How to upgrade RBMI software to a newer version while minimising work interruptions and maintaining data integrity.
Who should attend?
IT personnel providing RBMI user support and/or performing RBMI installations, configurations, and upgrades
You will need to have completed the RBMI: Basic Training course and have experience with major relational database management system preferably SQL Server or Oracle.