Whether you have already been involved in a casualty or not, you will know that in order to reduce the risks of loss, damage and harm to life, business, the environment and your company's reputation, your staff need to respond effectively and make the right decisions quickly and confidently.
Who should attend?
Anyone who may have direct involvement with Lloyd's Register during an incident or needs to have certain knowledge of SERS, whether shore or ship based.
This course will help you meet element 11 of the Tanker Management Self Assessment (TMSA) guidelines.
- SERS emergency response preparedness and technical capability
- roles and responsibilities
- call out and response procedures
- information flow
- technical issues for different casualties
- live exercises and scenarios
What will you learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- work more successfully as a team
- interpret information supplied by Lloyd's Register
- prioritise technical issues and make decisions