This is a focussed course aiming to familiarise users with the IC software and build their confidence. The course covers all aspects required to set up and maintain an IC database. It is designed for a classroom style setting with lessons and a series of short exercises, allowing for open discussions when required.
The course is split into 5 modules:
- Database Configuration
- User & Project Configuration
- Data Management
- Data Import/Export
- Data Audit & Where to find help
Who should attend?
Persons new to IC looking to create Well Databases without requiring interpretive tools and anyone seeking to load, quality control or handle data within IC. NB. this course forms part of the more comprehensive 3 day Fundamentals of IC course.
- Installing IC
- Manage licenses (FLEX, Pro Dongle or Copyminder)
- Set up a new database and configure system settings
- Add new users and grant the required permissions
- Set up and configure new projects
- Import and export discrete and curve data
- Import deviated well paths
- Manage data types
- Manage curve sets and groups
- Import and manage external grids, geographic information system (GIS), and map backgrounds
- Use reports to summarise and quality control curve
During the course attendees will be given the opportunity to ask questions, watch demonstrations and complete step-by-step exercises from our manual to get the most from this course.
Fundamentals of IC