We explore formation analysis beyond the basic modules of IP using stochastic methods, advanced acquisition data and diverse workflows
Who should attend?
Petrophysicists, log analysts, reservoir engineers, well engineers, production engineers or anyone else with an interest in the various advanced modules of IP.
What is the course about?
Course content is variable, with popular topics including Mineral solver (stochastic analysis), Monte Carlo sensitivity, Advanced deterministic options (laminated sands and unconventionals), Capillary pressure and saturation height modelling, Curve prediction & more. Our courses are generally constructed to fit to a theme:
- Unconventionals analyses and workflows.
- Porosity and water Saturation in complex mineralogy.
- Taking advantage of advanced Data (spectroscopy, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), X-ray diffraction (XRD) etc).
- Easy to follow workflows.
- Worked examples with easy to follow step by step instructions.
Attendees will be immersed within an interactive learning environment coached by one of our highly trained IP specialists to build skills, confidence and productivity with the software.
During the course attendees will be given the opportunity to ask questions, watch demonstrations and complete step-by-step exercises from our manual to get the most from this course.