This independent course examines advanced options for petrophysical interpretation including mineral volume methodologies, shaly sand and thin bed techniques. Participants will learn how to organise data, plan and report petrophysical studies, as well as looking at the integration of log and core datasets across multiple wells.
A snapshot of what you will learn includes, but is not limited to:
- how to plan and report petrophyscial studies
- the crucial role of porosity in interpretation
- how to recognise where advanced interpretation methods are needed
- thin bed / low resistivity pay interpretation
- probabilistic multi-mineral interpretation
Who should attend?
Petrophysicists and others involved in the oil and gas subsurface management life cycle, with experience in formation evaluation or candidates who have previously attended LR Senergy’s Deterministic Petrophysics course, who wish to deepen their practical knowledge and understanding of advanced petrophysical interpretation methods and advanced logging tools.