In today’s dynamic yachting industry, where regulatory requirements seem to change on an almost daily basis, it is vital that sea-going and shore-based staff have up-to-date knowledge of the essential classification and statutory requirements.
Lloyd's Register has developed a range of specially developed courses for the yacht industry, to help owners, managers and charterers to have a better understanding of classification in the yacht industry. Our courses can be tailored to your requirements, covering Large Yacht Code (LY3) and Passenger Yacht Code (PYC). A sample of the courses include:
- Classification and Statutory Surveys for Mega Yachts
- Passenger Yacht New Construction
- ILO MLC (2006)
- Risk Management and Incident Investigation
- Large Yacht Code (LY3) Classification and Statutory Requirements
- Certification for PYC
- ISM and the Designated Person Ashore (DPA)
If you would like more information on any of our courses or to discuss a tailored course, please contact us.