Our transaction advisory services include reservoir valuation and technical and operational due-diligence assessments to help investors, lenders, asset owners and operators to make better and more informed financial decisions on lending, investments and purchasing or to validate the commercial viability of an asset or portfolio of assets.
We help to you minimise investment risk, avoid toxic investments, and increase knowledge and understanding of asset condition and reservoir potential, improving capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operating expense (OPEX) estimations and assuring the technical and commercial viability of your oil and gas asset portfolio.
We combine our deep technical specialist knowledge, ranging from well to refinery and power generation, with financial modelling supported by our in-house economist as well as market and financial specialists, to help you make better and more informed investment decisions.
Our services include:
- Reserves and asset evaluation
- Geo-engineering due-diligence and expert witness
- Independent engineer assessments including facilities and operational performance
- Defence document and expert witness
- Environmental and safety due-diligence risk assessment for a range of financial transactions including:
- loan guarantee
- project finance
- Seller's/buyer's representative
- Asset valuations (fixed and floating structures)
- Red flag reviews
- Competent person reports
- Understand the condition and life expectancy of assets
- Make better investment decisions
- Make more informed lending decisions
- Identification and better management of risk
- Identify new revenue sources
- Help negotiate optimum sales prices
- Safer more efficient operations
- Realistic CAPEX and OPEX estimates
- Enhanced reliability of financial performance