With Building LifePlans Ltd (BLP), we accredit offsite designers, manufacturers, and constructors with BOPAS, in order to provide the highest level of quality assurance to lenders and other stakeholders.
Use our application form to apply for BOPAS accreditation
BOPAS assessment evaluates offsite organisations against best practice in terms of competency, configuration management, procurement arrangements and process control, across their business and on a project specific basis. All such processes are tested against the arrangements for sustaining integrity and quality of product/service delivery, dealing with environment and project changes and risk identification and mitigation.
- A durability and maintenance assessment
- A process accreditation
- A web enabled database comprising details of assessed building systems, registered sites and registered/warranted properties.
What are the benefits of BOPAS accreditation?
- Benchmarks business performance
- clients are assured that delivery is through defined processes which meet best practice
- increases organisational effectiveness and creates a stable platform for change by delivering greater accountability through increased transparency of processes
- risks are more effectively evaluated and understood which will assist in avoiding costly mistakes
- marketing benefits - tender list drawn from the accredited providers list on www.bopas.org.
Applying for BOPAS accreditation
Use the BOPAS application form to apply for BOPAS accreditation.