You need this course if ...
- You wish to build on your existing quality management system internal auditing experience;
- You are an internal quality management system auditor wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you;
- You are an internal auditor working in an organization that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
You will learn ...
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 9001:2015;
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organizational context and the application of a risk-based approach;
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership;
- How to audit processes and their interaction with other processes;
- The importance of quality management for the organization and its customers.
You will need...
- To have attended an internal QMS auditor training course and have experience of conducting quality management system audits;
- It would be beneficial for you to have knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 prior to attending this courses, which ideally will have been acquired by attending the Lloyd's Register “ISO 9001:2015 What’s It All About Then?” training course.
Course length ...
- One day.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Find out more