The Risk Management and Incident Investigation course is delivered in workshop style and covers how to carry out operational risk assessments and incident investigations based on methodologies used by the UK’s Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) and the United States Coast Guard (USCG).
Risk assessment and risk management are terms quite often heard within the shipping industry but not everyone has a clear idea of exactly what is involved or speaks the same language.
- Risk management in the shipping industry
- Overview of risk management
- The risk assessment process
- Group risk assessments
- Introduction to incident investigation
- Incident investigation
- Identifying events and causal factors
- 2 days on 21 and 23 April 2020
- 2 days on 05 and 07 May 2020
Format: Virtual classroom
Please contact us using email@example.com or +31 (0)6 13373715 for information on content, delivery, joining and course fees.