You need this course if...
- You want to know how to design and implement an effective Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- You are preparing for ISO 14001 certification.
You will learn...
- The value of an effective EMS and its contribution to your business
- The background and development of ISO 14001
- The purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 14001
- How to address the requirements concerning organization context and planning
- How to develop an environmental policy and objectives
- How to determine environmental aspects and impacts
- The importance and relevance of environmental legislation
- Approaches to implementing an EMS.
You will need...
A basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.