This two day Internal Auditor course will provide you with a detailed understanding of the role and responsibilities of an IATF auditor, covering audit planning, gathering objective evidence and evaluation of audit findings.
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors working in the automotive industry, whose QMS conforms to or is developing towards IATF 16949:2016
- Internal auditors working in the automotive sector who needs a refresh on auditing skills and align audit knowledge with IATF 16949:2016.
What will you learn?
- The contribution of an internal audits to your management system
- Processes, including Customer Oriented Processes (COPs), to audit the effective implementation of your quality system
- To plan, conduct and report internal audits
- To verify that current practice conforms with defined requirements, including customer specific requirements
- To verify that associated tools which support the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 are implemented effectively
- To improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To report findings accurately against the requirements of IATF 16949:2016
- What is corrective action and who takes responsibility
- To follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
What do you need to prepare?
- Experience and knowledge of the automotive industry
- Knowledge of IATF 16949:2016 that can be gained by attending the Introduction to IATF 16949:2016 training course.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Your future development
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.