If you're thinking about implementing a quality management system (QMS) and want to find out more, this one-day training course provides you with an understanding of the basic principles and key requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. It explains how these relate to each other so you can meet organisational objectives and improve business performance.
Who should attend?
Anyone new to quality management systems and ISO 9001:2015 tasked with implementing and/or managing an organisation's QMS.
What will you learn?
- The value of an effective QMS and its contribution to your business
- The purpose and intent of the ISO 9001 series of standards
- Essential definitions and terminology
- Key requirements of ISO 9001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous knowledge or experience is required to attend this course.
- 6.75 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Your future development
Training with LR
With LR, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
- One day for the classroom and virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.