This two-day course offers practical guidance on how to conduct and plan internal audits, develop effective checklists and gather objective evidence to evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness against the requirements of ISO 45001.
Successful completion of this course based on the six-stage auditing approach ensures the skills needed to meet the standard requirements.
Who should attend?
Anyone looking to be an internal OH&S management systems auditor.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the OH&S management system standard ISO 45001
- Selected techniques used for assessment and management of OH&S hazards and associated risks
- The roles and responsibilities of an internal OH&S management systems auditor
- Audit planning
- How to carry out audits using Lloyd's Register's 6 stage approach
- How to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- How to evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- How to report findings accurately
- What a corrective action is and who is responsible for implementing the action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action.
What do you need to prepare?
The knowledge presented in Introduction to ISO 45001 course.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
- An eLearning module approximately 3-5 hours long
One face-to-face classroom day
The eLearning module contains valuable information not included in the classroom training, and must be taken before the classroom training.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
Course dates and venues
ISO 45001 Internal Auditor eLearning
Face To Face
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.
9 Dec - 11 Dec 2020
- USD 1185 excluding tax
Virtual classroom training courses delivered by one of our expert trainers.
14 Jul - 15 Jul 2020
ISO 45001 Internal Auditor
- USD 950 excluding tax