You need this course if...
You are considering integrating two or more of the following management systems: Quality, Environmental or Occupational Health and Safety.
You will learn...
- What an integrated management system (IMS) is, when based on management system standards
- The role of managers in developing an IMS
- How PAS 99 provides a framework on which to develop an IMS.
You will need...
- To understand the roles of management and the basics of how organisations work
- Knowledge of any, or all, of the following standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Your future development
One day in-house only.
Access the course online and study at your own pace, at a time and place to suit you.
Introduction to Integrated Management Systems eLearning
- INR 10560 excluding GST
Virtual classroom training courses delivered by one of our expert trainers.
25 Aug - 26 Aug 2020
- INR 5500 excluding GST