You need this course if:
- you are an internal quality management system auditor working in the automotive industry, whose QMS conforms to, or is developing towards, IATF 16949:2016;
- you a participant of a multidisciplinary team for preparing PPAP documents such as FMEAs; Control plans etc.;
- you are practicing MSA or statistical analysis - you are auditor working in the automotive sector and want to refresh your skills and knowledge with auditing application of core tool.
You will learn:
Understand what is purpose and phases of advance product quality planning process;
Understand what is purpose and benefits of a control plan and PPAP; - Understand the purpose and how to construct a FMEA;
Understand the purpose of statistical process Control and link to IATF 16949;
Understand Variable and attribute data and the types of charts used for each;
Understand basic statistical concepts;
Understand selection of control charts; - Understand process capability;
Understand the purpose of Measurement System Analysis;
Understand how to assess Measurement Systems Performance;
Understand Measurement Systems variation concepts.
You will need...
- a working knowledge of the automotive industry;
- ideally to have recent, practical experience of carrying out statistical analyses; maintaining FMEAs and Control plans;
- knowledge of IATF 16949:2016, which may be gained by attending the IATF 16949:2016 Awareness Briefing or an Introduction to the IATF 16949:2016 Requirements training course.
- IATF 16949:2016 Internal auditor;
- QMS (ISO 9001:2015) Auditor / Lead Auditor;