Find the right maintenance frequency based on your priorities - cost, reliability or availability.
AllAssets, LR’s asset performance and risk management software solution, includes AllAssets Maintenance Optimisation which incorporates Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Failure Modes and Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA) modules.
LR AllAssets Maintenance Optimisation
AllAssets Maintenance Optimisation helps you address the maintenance burden, mitigate operating risks and deliver sustainable equipment reliability, efficiency, and availability. You can confidently establish the safe minimum maintenance levels for reliable and compliant system operation, while reducing costs and unnecessary maintenance. Sophisticated algorithms enable you to deploy predictive modelling to rank your assets based on the most appropriate maintenance strategies. This allows targeted maintenance performance improvement based on cost, availability, reliability and probability of failure on demand optimisation methods.
With AllAssets Maintenance Optimisation our clients have typically been able to reduce the cost of Planned Maintenance by up to 30%, materially extend asset life and demonstrate legislative compliance – seeing almost immediate results and rapid ROI. AllAssets Maintenance Optimisation also enhances overall safety, not least by removing vulnerable staff from hazardous environments and demonstrating compliance of Safety and Environmentally Critical Equipment.
- Optimise Planned Maintenance based on your main concern, whether is it reliability, availability or commerciality amongst other available methods
- Use our library of models to gain access to a vast number of failure rates and equipment classes and types
- Use the maintenance optimisation module to fine-tune inspection intervals based on historical failure rates
- Use our criticality analysis feature to add a level of assurance to your analysis from a risk perspective
Find out more
Our expertise applied
Find out how our clients have benefited from Maintenance Optimisation:
FPSO: Reducing planned maintenance by 40%
A maintenance strategy review project was carried out on a Sevan 300 Type FPSO on behalf the Duty Holder. The review covered all maintenance disciplines and included both Safety Critical and non- Safety Critical maintenance activities. The project, which took six months, included 5,000 planned maintenance activities.
All analyses was carried out and hosted in AllAssets online cloud-based software and used to determine revised maintenance activity intervals. Validation workshops were held with onshore and offshore personnel prior to implementation in the CMMS, Maximo.
- Net reduction of Planned Maintenance of over 40%.
- Incorporation of Classification Society requirements.
- Additional Planned Maintenance introduced for Production Critical Water Injection equipment.
Low voltage motors: 65% annual maintenance cost saving
Our client was scrutinising aspects of their maintenance regime to ensure effort was optimised on equipment that didn’t have an immediate production or safety benefit. This also included reducing preventative maintenance on items with low failure rates or those which can run-to-failure (RTF) with minimal adverse consequences.
We applied AllAssets Maintenance Optimisation to provide optimised maintenance frequencies for our clients Low Voltage (LV) Motor population. The study which took three weeks, included 970 items.
- An estimated cost saving of 65% was identified made on annual maintenance on LV Motors.
- An estimated reduction of 7127 annualised man hours.
- Recommendations were made in relation to the greasing regime.
Safety Critical Equipment: £385k annual maintenance saving
We reviewed our clients Fire and Gas maintenance for its portfolio of seven offshore UKCS facilities. This involved target analysis of historic testing results and the optimisation of testing intervals based on reliability targets for the Safety Critical devices. A total of 7,500 Fire and Gas detectors were in scope and over 8,000 notifications reviewed to determine the reliability of the devices.
Maintenance was then targeted according to the reliability performance based on the detector types and facility.
- Planned Maintenance reduction of 26%, with an estimated annual saving of £385k.
- Revised maintenance was applied to ensure that specific reliability targets were able to be met.
- Maintenance effort was re-focused on the areas of greatest risk.
AllAssets give you all the tools you need to create and implement optimised preventive maintenance and inspection plans. Our methodologies include Risk Based Inspection and Maintenance Optimisation, incorporating Reliability Centred Maintenance, Failure Modes & Effects Analysis and Failure Modes & Effects Criticality Analysis
Configuring the system for your unique operating environment made simple.
Inspection Data Management System.
All the tools you need to create and record optimised Preventative Maintenance and Inspection plans.
Risk-Based Inspection (RBI).
Used on millions of assets worldwide and enables you to quickly prioritise operational inspection work.
Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), FMEA, FMECA.
Find the right maintenance frequency based on your priorities - cost, reliability or availability.Read more