Wind turbine designs are continuing to evolve and develop. The wind turbines installed in the next decades may generate twice the electricity of those currently in operation. New rotor, drivetrain and energy storage concepts will be advanced. To incorporate future technology, the risks and uncertainties must be quantified through the use of the very best information available, including operational data and failure statistics alongside qualitative assessments of new functional elements or components. The result is the most accurate possible risk-based planning resource, which improves as more information becomes available. This facilitates sound decision making on finance, investments, changes of ownership and detailed planning for construction and operation of the wind farm.
What we offer
By measuring, modelling and analysing the performance of your components, functions, systems and operations we are able to implement data driven tools and strategies that will improve the performance of your asset.
- AllAssets Maintenance Optimisation
- FMECA / FMEA
- In Service condition Inspections (including End of Warranty)
- Energy resource operational yield audits
- Condition based monitoring
- Engineering technical investigation – CFD, FEA (finite element analysis)
- Asset Integrity Services
- Risk and reliability based Asset Management Services
- Marine operational planning tools (including IRIS)
- Data science
- Acoustic monitoring and mitigation
- Vibration monitoring
- CFD Analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Accident investigation (human or equipment)
- Trouble shooting
What are the benefits?
We offer a data-driven consultancy service covering the whole asset, including the offshore logistics area. This delivers a number of benefits for your asset:
- Increased overall project profitability
- Enable you to make the most of your data
- Improved asset availability and extend asset life
- Improved component performance
- Reduced maintenance activity – and confidence in knowing when to perform it
- Insight to supply chain quality
- Improved management and use of data
- Speedy resolution of problems and failures
- Reduced human interaction
- Enhanced stakeholder / Investor confidence
- Reduced unplanned maintenance and failure repair
- Improved staff safety practices
- Rapid / On demand Service,
- Knowledge transfer and learning across multiple assets
Why choose LR?
When you choose to work with LR for your renewable energy project, you'll be working with a team of industry-leading experts. Our renewables experts have delivered for some of the world's most complex and ambitious projects, including offshore wind, onshore wind, solar and wave and tidal turbines. We have a global footprint, with offices and experts all over the world and we can apply our experience developed in mature renewables energy markets to those which are at an earlier stage of development.
We are uniquely placed to support your project, throughout the entire lifecycle from development to decommissioning. Along with our marine heritage, we draw on decades of experience in energy and critical infrastructure. We have helped to shape and grow the renewable energy sector with our research and technology advancement activities and we remain committed to contributing to the low carbon future.
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
Aker BP: Using data intelligently to cut planned maintenance in half.
LR AllAssets Maintenance Optimisation reduces planned maintenance of centrifugal pumps and fire and gas detectors by up to 50%.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.
Join us at these forthcoming events
25 صفر 41
Business Benefits of ISO 27001:2013 and its implementation
6 ربيع الثاني 41