24 ذو الحجة 1439
- Location Hamburg, Germany
- Venue Hamburg Messe
- Link Register for the event
About the event
The Lloyd’s Register Safety Accelerator invite you to join us for A Safer World: Digital Showcase on Tuesday, September 4, in Hamburg, where we’ll introduce you to 12 of the most promising safetytech startups with solutions to shape the future of the industry.
Since the launch of the Safety Accelerator in June, we’ve reviewed more than 150 startup applicants across 4 innovation challenges, focussed on finding new digital technologies to improve safety of crew in marine and offshore industries.
At the Digital Showcase, 12 exciting startup finalists will pitch their solutions to Safety Accelerator’s Round 1 Challenges in front of a panel of expert judges and over 100 safetytech stakeholders.
Join us to:
- Hear from entrepreneurs developing cutting edge digital solutions to solve critical safety challenges
- Participate in facilitated matchmaking sessions to meet the entrepreneurs, specially selected based on their level of innovation
- Network with new potential partners, collaborators and suppliers
- Access innovation funding and partners to tackle crew competency and risk assessment challenges
- Learn about the Safety Accelerator and how we can help you to solve your organisation’s toughest safety challenge
Register for the event
The Digital Showcase is free to attend, but places are limited and filling up quickly so please register as soon as possible.
Ensuring marine and offshore crew competency – seeking tools and concepts to ensure crew are always performing competently, reducing risks and injuries, through monitoring, measuring, advising, ensuring and empowering crew to do their job safely. [More]
Navigating gas vapour clouds with Kotug – seeking innovative methods to detect and visualise potentially explosive gas clouds, enabling vessels to avoid and navigate around it. [More]
Enhancing dynamic risk assessment – seeking new ways keep personnel better informed about operational risks affecting them in real time in their work environment and transform the current state of risk assessment from a static exercise to a process that is dynamic, intuitive and real-time. [More]
Detecting minor leaks in complex industrial environments with Gassco – exploring new ways to identify, quantify and respond to minor leaks in complex industrial environments as part of the daily operation of the facility. [More]