From exploration to production, we support the offshore business with its subsea ambitions, needs and challenges. Our technical expertise covers the industry’s broad ranging requirements, including line sizing, stability, routing support, configuration selection, material selection, corrosion, installation considerations and cost estimation. You’ll find our people have experience working within multi-disciplinary teams, supporting through all project phases.
What we offer
Our subsea capabilities include:
- field architecture layout and cost estimating
- pipeline mechanical design
- advanced pipeline engineering
- cathodic protection design
- insulation and coating design
- landfall and shore approach design
- tie-in spool design and analysis
- pipeline structure layouts (PLETs, PLEMs and inline tees)
- material selection
- installation assessment and costing (shallow and deep water)
- equipment specification/selection.
What are the benefits?
Clients receive reports and presentations, providing the technical basis for our conclusions and recommendations and helping to inform decisions. Benefits include:
- technical troubleshooting
- heightened safety
- improved performance and capital returns.
Why choose LR?
We’ll tell you exactly what you need to know.
To in-depth technical expertise, we bring a totally impartial and informed view that you, your stakeholders and investors can trust. As an organisation, we’re independent from shareholder dividends and government control. And we have no vested interests in equipment suppliers, fabrication facilities or installation asset owners.
Who we work with
We help businesses across dozens of sectors push forward and achieve like never before. How can we help you?
Cost-risk evaluation leads to deferred P&A.
We helped our client save cost compared with conducting a full plug and abandonment project, deferring unnecessary CAPEX for 10 or so years.
What we think
LR's experts regularly share their research and insights.
Join us at these forthcoming events
7 Oct 20
Going Remote: How remote inspections could support your business
14 Oct 20
CMA Shipping 2020.
6 Jun 22