You need this course if...
You want to be an internal FSSC Auditor
You will learn...
- The role management systems and internal audits play in helping business manage their risks
- An overview of the FSSC standards ISO 22000/22002
- The roles and responsibilities of an Internal FSSC Auditor
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- How to carry out your audits using LRQA’s 6 Stage Approach
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- To report findings accurately
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need
An understanding of the FSSC 22000 Standards, ideally, by completing LR's FSSC 22000 Appreciation and Interpretation course for Food Manufacturers
Your future development
- Audit report writing
- FSSC 22000 Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.