You need this course if...
- You work in the food and drink manufacturing sector, either as an employee of a food and drink manufacturer or for an auditing body, such as a certification body or regulatory authority, and you need to learn about the FSSC 22000 certification scheme and associated food safety management system requirements.
- You work in the food and drink manufacturing sector and wish to develop your knowledge of ISO 22000 and ISO 22002-1 (PAS 220). ISO 22000 covers requirements for a food safety management system for any organisation in the food chain, and ISO 22002-1, previously known as PAS 220, covers prerequisite programmes on food safety in the food and drink manufacturing sector.
- You wish to acquire a qualification recognised globally by FSSC 22000 (Food Safety System Certification 22000).
You will learn...
- The purpose of a food safety management system and be able to explain the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of food safety hazards, including the significance of these for FSSC 22000 auditors.
- The purpose, content and interrelationship of the following management system standards: ISO 22000 and PAS 220 / ISO 22002-1.
- How to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000 and PAS 220/ISO 22002-1 and their application during an audit of an organisation’s food safety management system.
- How to undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct and report an audit of a food safety management system.
Your future development
Business Improvement training
This course can be delivered as an in-company event.
Face To Face
Delivered by one of our expert trainers who facilitate participation and discussion.
22 Nov - 26 Nov 2020
- EGP 7500 excluding VAT