This 3 day course has been designed to prepare individuals to complete an internal assessment of their organisation. This training will help create the internal capability and skills to run a self-assessment program for your organisation. Participants will benefit from a one-to-one coaching and feedback throughout the training.
During the course, participants will get to practice using a number of tools, from simple self-assessments to a full Award simulation. After the course, they will be able to decide which tools are best suited to supporting your organisation and how to get started.
You need this course if...
The Internal Assessor Training is open to anyone who has a deep interest in the EFQM Excellence Model and the Assessment process. This course will help you perform a self-assessment in your own organisation, and enable you to identify which tool is most suited to your organisation.
You will learn...
- About various Self-assessment techniques, practice these tools and decide which is most suitable for your organisation
- About The EFQM Excellence Model and its links to the Fundamental Concepts
- How to use different self-assessment tools
- Which option best suits your own organisation
- How to practice interviewing and workshop techniques
- To effectively apply the RADAR to produce value adding performance analyses
You will need...
Relevant business experience Basic knowledge of the Model (if this is not the case, we advise following the Basic Assessor Training before registering to the Internal Assessor Training).
Analyzing skills Your future development: Leaders for Excellence Training Course (L4E) Journey to Excellence training course (J2E)