You need this course if...
You are considering integrating two or more of the following management systems: Quality, Environmental or Occupational Health and Safety.
You will learn...
- What an integrated management system (IMS) is, when based on management system standards
- The role of managers in developing an IMS
- How PAS 99 provides a framework on which to develop an IMS.
You will need...
- To understand the roles of management and the basics of how organisations work
- Knowledge of any, or all, of the following standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Your future development
Access the course online and study at your own pace, at a time and place to suit you.
Introduction to Integrated Management Systems eLearning
- AED 516 excluding VAT
Virtual classroom training courses delivered by one of our expert trainers.
4 Oct - 5 Oct 2020
- AED840 excluding VAT
22 Nov - 23 Nov 2020
- AED 840 excluding VAT