You need this course if...
- You are looking for an understanding of the customer complaint handling processes and its challenges
- You want to understand standard requirement ISO 10002 and want to have basic work experience in customer service and complaint handling.
You will learn...
- How to enhance customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization’s ability to improve its product and customer service.
- How to recognise and address the needs and expectations of complaints.
- How to provide complainants with an open effective and easy to use complaint process.
- How to analyse and evaluate complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality.
- How to enhance the reputation, credibility and image of the organization.
- How to Improve customer loyalty and satisfaction with your products and services.
- How to Improve employee satisfaction and retention through empowerment and recognition.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.