This three-day course is for organisations that need to implement an information security management system (ISMS) that conforms to ISO 27001:2013 requirements. You will be given an overview and background to information security and helped to implement a robust ISMS to protect and enhance the future performance of your organisation.
This course includes workshop activities where you will implement ISO 27001 requirements enabling you to share ideas and experiences with other delegates, which you can then apply back into your organisation.
Who should attend?
Any individual responsible for managing an organisation’s information security who has been tasked with implementing an ISMS certified to ISO 27001.
What will you learn?
- How information security affects your organisation
- The clausal requirements of ISO 27001:2013 and the requirements of Annex A
- The process for planning and implementing an ISMS in line with ISO 27001:2013
- The certification process surrounding the implementation of ISO 27001:2013.
What do you need to prepare?
- You will need some knowledge of ISO 27001 and its requirements
- Ideally you will have attended the Introduction to ISO 27001:2013 requirements course
- Delegates will be required to bring a laptop with Wi-Fi capability.
- 19.5 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Your future development
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.