You need this course if...
- You are responsible for managing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- You own or manage processes in your organisation
- You are an Internal Auditor of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- You require an understanding of the extent and nature of the changes introduced by ISO 45001:2018, that will supersede OHSAS 18001:2007
You will learn...
- What Annex SL is and its influence in shaping the future of all management systems standards
- The impact of Annex SL
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 45001:2018 when compared with OHSAS 18001:2007
- How long a migration period you have before the changes become mandatory
You will need
To possess some knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.