You need this course if...
You want an understanding of ISO 9001 and related QMS standards, and quality management systems (QMS).
You will learn...
- The purpose of management systems standards and the scope of ISO 9001
- The common structure for management systems standards and the content of ISO 9001
- The approaches that underpin 9001 including:
- the process approach
- the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- risk based thinking
- The quality management principles and how these relate to the content of ISO 9001
- The requirements from ISO 9001 and explain how these requirements could be met
- How to apply ISO 9001 requirements to operational processes and explain their interrelationship
Your future development
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor (Final Standards) - IRCA
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (Final Standards) - IRCA
- New Quality Systems Manager
- Other ISO management systems training courses
- See our Business Improvement courses
This course can be delivered as an in-company event.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.