Develop a detailed understanding of what the changes to ISO 9001 mean for your Quality Management System (QMS), to enable you to develop and implement a successful transition plan for your organisation.
You need this course if...
- You are a management systems manager and/or management representative responsible for managing the transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
- You wish to learn about the potential impact of ISO 9001:2015 on your existing quality management system.
You will learn...
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015 and how they differ from ISO 9001:2008.
- What needs to be revised in your current quality management system and how the new and enhanced requirements may be addressed.
- The significance of organisational context and adopting a threats and opportunities approach to quality management.
- Process management and how to demonstrate its application.
- The change in emphasis concerning documentation.
- LR’s expectations when assessing for ISO 9001:2015.
- How to help your organisation through the transition.
Your future development
- ISO 9001:2015 for Transition Auditor Training
- ISO 9001:2015 for Internal Auditors
- Any of LR’s Business Improvement courses
This course can be delivered as an in-company event.