You need this course if...
The International Standards Organisation published ISO 55001 in 2014. Applicable to any size of organisation which depends upon its asset base for the delivery of its products and services, it sets out the means of ensuring the organisations goals are supported by effective asset management.
Developed by an international team of asset management professionals from over 40 countries and with members of the Lloyd’s Register team contributing, the standard is the new non-proprietary benchmark against which asset management systems can be developed and measured.
You will learn...
The course covers all key areas of asset management explaining what the requirements of the standard mean in practice with examples of how they may be applied. Emphasis is placed on the following key issues:
Training from LR
With Lloyd's Register, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from Lloyd's Register.
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to Lloyd's Register training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.